The following article outlines how to set up a spending card account. This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
Setting up spending cards requires access to your bank account, as well as business information required by US regulations.
- Business Legal Name
- Tax ID/EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Business Phone Number
Account Opener Information (Yourself and/or Company Owner)
- Legal Name
- Job Title
- Personal Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Business Address
- Image of ID Document (Passport/Driver Licence/ ID Card)
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Billing Address
Set up steps
- Select the Spending Card tab on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Manage Cards
- Begin the set up and agree to Stripe's Service Agreement and Connected Account Agreement
- You can link the bank account that will be used for funding spending cards by:
- Logging in to your bank account (instant verification); or
- Manually entering the account information (takes 1-2 business days to verify)
- Select Verify Identity
- Enter the business information that Stripe asks for
- Verification time depends on each application. While some are instantly verified, in some cases it may take a few business days to complete this step. You will receive an email in case more information is required, but you can always return to the setup and check the status.
- If you chose manual bank verification in step #4, check your banking account statement in the next 1-2 business days, and look for two deposits from Procurify. Once you locate them, return to the setup process, select Enter Micro Deposits enter the dollar amounts from your statement and select Verify.
- You are now ready to begin issuing spending cards
Once you've connected your bank account to your Procurify account, you can begin adding funds to the account.
- ACH debits and transaction alerts should be enabled on your financial institution account.