- Using SaasAnt for the first time
- Setting up SaasAnt
The following article outlines how to set up and use SaasAnt to import Bills from Procurify to QuickBooks Online (QBO). The workflow is as follows: Export Approved Bills from Procurify and upload the CSV file to SaasAnt. If this is the first time using SaasAnt and Procurify, build the map and use a single test Bill to ensure the fields are mapped correctly. Once set up, it is possible to select the saved mapping and import to QBO.
- Sign in to both QBO & SaasAnt. You can log in to SaaSant via Intuit, which will be easy to connect the two programs.
- Select New Import
- Select CSV File to Download
- Select Quickbooks Entity
- Go through the mapping and match the fields. (Click here to view the mapping fields)
- Select Import to QuickBooks and ensure that the date format is correct.
- Find the bill in QBO (via the Vendor Center) to ensure all fields have mapped correctly
- Delete the test bill in QBO
- For credit card reconciliation, you’d follow the same process, but the Vendor would be the credit card company paid out through QBO.
- If you’re updating class, or adding fields in QBO, ensure that they’re being updated in Procurify as well to ensure that the data flows without errors