- Using SaasAnt for the first time
- Setting up SaasAnt
The following article outlines how to set up and use SaasAnt to import Bills from Procurify to QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. The following steps can be applied to either system. The workflow is as follows: Export Approved Bills from Procurify and upload the CSV file to SaasAnt. If this is the first time using SaasAnt and Procurify, build the map and use a single test Bill to ensure the fields are mapped correctly. Once set up, it is possible to select the saved mapping and import it to QuickBooks.
- Sign in to both QuickBooks & SaasAnt. You can log in to SaaSant via Intuit, which will be easy to connect the two programs.
- Select New Import.
- Select CSV File to Download.
- Select Quickbooks Entity.
- Go through the mapping and match the fields. (Click here to view the mapping fields).
- Select Import to QuickBooks and ensure that the date format is correct.
- Find the bill in QBO (via the Vendor Center) to ensure all fields have mapped correctly
- Delete the test bill in QuickBooks.
- For credit card reconciliation, you’d follow the same process, but the Vendor would be the credit card company paid out through QuickBooks.
- If you’re updating class, or adding fields in QuickBooks, ensure that they’re being updated in Procurify as well to ensure that the data flow without errors
- SaasAnt Transactions for QuickBooks Online