- How to make a budget in active en mass
- How to quickly close off budgets
The following article outlines how to make a Budget inactive using the import feature. If you're not looking for visibility into Real-Time Budgets, or you no longer wish to see a warning about going over budget, the following process would be ideal.
- Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Budget Import.csv
- In Procurify, select SETTINGS → Export Data Prepare CSV next to Budgets select PREPARE CSV and EXPORT CSV.
- Copy the information from the exported file and paste it into the Budgets template
- Note that you will not need to use all the columns data; only take the information you need to fill in on the importing template. Additionally, leave Column D or the Budget column blank. Leave the Start Date and End Date columns blank as well, and for the Action on Duplicate Column, type RENEW.
- Once the file is ready for import, select SETTINGS → Import Data → Import CSV next to Budgets
- Upload the file from your computer and select Import
This will cause the Budgets to close, and there will no longer be an active budget. The Procurify account will no longer get warned about going over budget.