How to Submit Bugs to Technical Support
- Successfully submitting a bug to support
- Sending bugs to support
Traits of a good lookin' bug ticket:
- Includes name of the user encountering the issue and the location/department experiencing the issue.
- Explains what happened when the order was submitted (greyed out)
- Lists steps to reproduce the issue, helping us to reproduce the issue and troubleshoot.
- Includes knowledge base article(s) referenced and the search terms used to help us improve articles
- Please ensure you are adding as much detail to your bug ticket as possible, including:
-Any error messages
-modules/pages where the issue is happening
- Adding steps to reproduce the issue will help our team to mirror your process and test the results