- Is Procurify SOC Compliant?
- Procurify is SOC2 Type 1 compliant.
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 was developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). It defines criteria for managing customer data based on five “trust service principles”—security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
- SECURITY: Network/Application Firewalls, Two-factor Authentication, Intrusion Detection
- AVAILABILITY: Performance Monitoring, Disaster Recovery, Security Incident Handling
- PROCESSING INTEGRITY: Quality Assurance, Processing Monitoring
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Encryption, Access Controls, Network/Application Firewalls
- PRIVACY: Access Control, Two-factor Authentication, Encryption
- Procurify is SOC2 Type 1 compliant. To get access to the report, please reach out to your Procurify representative.