- What happens to the Procurify and NetSuite sync when editing or deleting a PO in Procurify
- What happens when I revise a Purchase Order in Procurify?
- Will the revised PO automatically sync from PF to NS?
Whenever an item is received, edited, or deleted against a Purchase Order in Procurify, the Item Receipts will sync to NetSuite at the specified interval.
Once a line Item has been marked as Received, no further edits will Sync over to NetSuite. All changes must be made before the Line Items are Received. If changes are made after this then manual changes will need to be made in NetSuite also so both Procurify AND NetSuite match.
Updates to existing POs that will be synced to NetSuite:
- Add/remove line items
- Cancel PO
- Item changes: Item description, quantity, unit price, unit type, SKU, custom fields.
- PO changes: External PO, address fields, payment terms, promise date, PO notes, disclaimer, custom fields
- Any Miscellaneous Cost changes
Updates that will not sync to NetSuite:
- Account Code updates will not sync