- Activating a Procurify Pay Card
- How do I activate Spending Card in Procurify
Once your Spending Card arrives, you will need to activate it before it can be used. The following article outlines how to activate your card. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to US customers (that have a US bank account).
- Download and sign in to your Procurify app
- At the top of the page, you'll see You've been issued a card! Click here to activate. Tap the card image.
- If it's a virtual card, skip this step. If it's a physical card, enter the last four digits of the Spending Card, as well as the expiration date, and select ACTIVATE CARD.
- Select I Agree to the Terms of Service.
Your card is now active! You can now request funds.
- Once the card is activated, you can create a Request for funds and begin using your card.
- Spending Card is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account
- The Spending Card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.