- Ordering a new spending card
- Spending card Management
- I need a new spending card for my employees
- How to issue a card
The following article outlines how to order a new virtual or physical spending card. It is only possible to issue one card per person. Physical cards will arrive in 5-8 business days. A card must be ordered following the steps listed below for each individual card user.
- Select SPENDING CARD from the left-hand navigational bar
- Select CARD MANAGEMENT
- Select the +CARD orange button visible on the right-hand side of the screen
- Search for the user from the drop-down list by selecting the Cardholder Name field or type in the user's name in the field.
- Select the Card type as either Virtual card or Physical card
- If a virtual card was selected skip this step. If a physical card is selected. select a Shipping Address from the Choose a location to ship to field. If the relevant address is not available, select +USE ANOTHER ADDRESS and type in the new address.
- Select the ISSUE CARD button
Success! You've ordered a new spending card. If you've ordered a physical card, the card should arrive in 5-8 business days.
- If a virtual card was ordered, an email will be sent to the cardholder.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.