- Ordering a new spending card
- Spending card Management
- I need a new spending card for my employees
- How to issue a card
The following article outlines steps for ordering a new virtual or physical spending card and can only be completed by users with spending card management permissions.
- Select Spending Card from the left-hand navigational bar
- Select Manage Cards
- Select the Issue Card button
- Select a Physical card or Virtual card
- Search for the user from the drop-down list by selecting the Cardholder field or typing in the user's name in the field.
- If a physical card is selected, select a Shipping Address from the Choose a location to ship to field. If the relevant address is unavailable, select +Use Another Address and type in the new address.
- Select the Submit button
Success! You've ordered a new spending card. If you've ordered a physical card, the card should arrive in 5-8 business days.
- It is only possible to issue one card physical card per person. Physical cards arrive in 5-8 business days.
- If a virtual card is ordered, an email will be sent to the cardholder.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.