- Create a role that can both invite and deactivate new users
- Update settings so that I can manage permissions
In order to assign manage users permissions, the user must be assigned manage user granular permissions or be assigned the role of Superuser. The following article outlines how to assign Manage User granular permissions only. Read how to assign Superuser permissions.
1. Select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar
2. Select Manage Users under the Set up & Manage section
3. Locate and select the user you'd like to assign the permission settings to
4. Select the Roles & Permissions tab located at the top of the screen below the users name
5. Select the Edit Permissions tab
6. Select the Settings tab within the pop-up window
7. Select the arrow beside Set up & Manage
8. Select the checkbox next Manage Users only
9. Select the Apply button located at the bottom of the pop-up window
- If you do not have access to Granular Permission, you will be unable to assign only Manage User access. It is possible to assign Set up & Manage permissions which grants access to all permission settings under the Set up & Manage settings section (which includes Manage Users). If you would like to enable granular permissions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Learn how to assign Superuser permissions