- Importing and updating Locations using the importing tool
- Import via a CSV file for bulk import
The following article outlines how to update Locations using a CSV. import. Please note that the Location must have been imported first into the system before it can be updated using the following method.
- Export the Location CSV file from Procurify. Select the SETTINGS left-hand tab → Export Data → select Prepare CSV next to Locations and select EXPORT CSV
- Download the import template from your account by selecting SETTINGS → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Locations → and select Download Template
- Open the export CSV file and copy and paste all the column data into the import template. Ensure all columns are in order
- Update the data in the columns that you would like to make changes to.
- Save your changes into the import CSV file.
- Import the saved file by selecting Settings → Import Data and select Import CSV.
- Select Browse & Upload CSV. If completed properly, you will see a success screen.
- Select Upload
- Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- For more details, please review the article How to Import a New Location
- The ID Number must be included on the import template, or it will create a duplicate