- Importing and updating Locations using the importing tool
- Import via a CSV file for bulk import
The following article outlines how to update Locations using a CSV. import. Please note that the Location must have been imported first into the system before it can be updated using the following method.
- Export the Location CSV file from Procurify. Select the SETTINGS left-hand tab → Export Data → select Prepare CSV next to Locations and select EXPORT CSV
- Download the import template from your account by selecting SETTINGS → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Locations → and select Download Template
- Open the export CSV file and copy and paste all the column data into the import template. Ensure all columns are in order
- Update the data in the columns that you would like to make changes to. Do not change the ID number in the ID column (this is the unique identifier for each catalog item).
- Save your changes into the import CSV file.
- Import the saved file by selecting Settings → Import Data and select Import CSV.
- Select Browse & Upload CSV. If completed properly, you will see a success screen.
- Select Upload
- Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- For more details, please review the article How to Import a New Location
- The ID Number must be included on the import template, or it will create a duplicate