- unlinking an account code
The following article outlines how to unassign an account code. Once you've completed the steps listed, the unlinked account codes will no longer be accessible to those departments. Ensure that there are no open or unapproved PO's or RFO's in your Procurify account, with the assigned account code, before unlinking the Account Code.
1. Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
2. Select Manage Chart of Accounts under Finance
3. Find the account code and click on the button
4. Select Edit Account Code
5. Select the Apply Departments dropdown
6. A list of locations and their departments will appear and deselect the departments
7. Select Apply
8. Select Save Account Code
- Ensure that there are no open or unapproved PO's or RFO's in your Procurify account, with the assigned Account Code, before unlinking the Account Code. The error Account Inactive will populate when approving or updating any POs or RFO's with the deactivated Account Code.
- How to assign an Account Code to a Department