- How to Edit an item on a Request for Order or RFO.
Please keep in mind that an item can only be edited by the user who Requested the item or the user that is Approving the item, and the Request must be in a Pending Approval State.
Open the Request for Order
If you've submitted the Request, tap the Request button (at the bottom of the screen). Tap Order and select the Pending Order
If you're Approving the Request, tap the Approval button (at the bottom of the screen). Tap Order and select the Pending Order
- Tap the Items tab located at the top of the screen.
- Locate and tap the item(s) you wish to edit
- Tap Edit at the top right-hand side of the screen. If you're an Approver, you will need to select Edit Order Item before you can begin editing
- Edit the item and select Save