The following article pertains to Legacy Budgets. See this article for how to identify which version of budgets your domain is currently using. If you wish to upgrade from Legacy Budgets to Flexible Budgets, please reach out to a Procurify representative.
Budgets can be scheduled for monthly, quarterly, or annual periods where you can input multiple planned Budgets into Procurify. Upload Planned Budgets using the Import tool or Schedule Budgets manually in Procurify.
You must be a Superuser or have custom permissions to financial/budget settings to complete following steps
- Head into Settings
- Select Manage Budgets
- Click the name of the budget you would like to view
- Click to the right of the budget
- Select Scheduled Budgets
In the pop-up, you will see when the budget Start & End date is as well as the allocated amount to the budget. From this screen, you can update the Scheduled Budget or delete it.
- You will need access to Settings and Manage Budgets to view this information.
- The terms Planned and Scheduled Budgets are used interchangeably.
- Currently, there is no way to export planned or scheduled budget data.
- How to update or view existing Scheduled Budgets