- The Request for Order, RFO, expense request, or travel request went to the incorrect approver.
- The approver is not assigned to the correct group/department
- Approval delegation is turned on for the user
- Settings were updated and the request is assigned to a previous approval routing group setting.
- Filter approval groups by department to confirm the approver exists in the correct department
- Filter approval groups by user to confirm the approver is assigned to the correct group
- Check if approval delegation is on for the user
If the following steps were completed and it is confirmed that the settings are properly enabled. Ask Procurify users with access to settings if changes were made to approval routing. Read here for further details.