- Import user permission data into Procurify via a CSV file
Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Permissions_Import.csv
- Within the excel template, there are four columns: Email, Permission, Location, and Action on Duplicate. An explanation of each column is available below.
- Email: The email must match a User that already exists in the system, otherwise it will not work
- Permission: Name the permission you want to assign. Click here for a list of permission names.
- Location: Name of the Location you want to apply the permission to. All permissions will apply to the location you enter here.
- Action on Duplicate:
- Option 1: Leave this field blank if permissions have never been assigned to this user
- Option 2: Type Keyword IGNORE if you want to ignore the row
- Option 3: Type Keyword UPDATE if you want to update the users' approval permissions
- Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
- When complete, return to Settings → Import Data and select IMPORT CSV next to Permissions.
- Select Browse & Upload CSV. If completed properly, you will see a success screen.