- Receiving error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.
Integration custom field mappings link Procurify data to QuickBooks field with a drop-down. Data pushed from Procurify must be an exact text match to a value on the QuickBooks list. QuickBooks text match format may be found through exporting a list in IIF format, rather than displayed format on the screen. List examples: Classes, Customers, Job
- Locate data in Procurify that is experiencing the error (eg. custom RFO field, department name, etc). The error log should specify what's is experiencing the error.
- Correct data value in Procurify to match QuickBooks version (may need to export the list from QuickBooks for format)
- Re-run PO integration application
- To find the error message that you are looking for in the quickest way possible, press on Ctrl+F on Windows and Command + F on Mac
- QuickBooks Desktop Troubleshooting Guide