Submitting a Travel Request on mobile is easy while you're on the go. The following article outlines how to submit a Request for Travel via mobile.
1. Launch the Procurify App and tap on the Request button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Travel
3. The screen page will default to a list of Pending Travel Requests. Tap the orange plus icon located at the bottom right-hand side of the screen to create a new Travel Request.
4. Tap +Add a new trip button
5. Input details in the available From and To fields. Depending on your choice of travel, tap the Car, Plane, Train or Marine icon available at the bottom of the screen. When you're ready, tap Add Trip.
6. Review the Travel Request data on the following screen. Ensure it is accurate and tap Next.
7. Input a Request Budget at the top left-hand side of the screen. Input the other details by tapping the green arrows. Required fields include Purpose, Details, Branch, Department, and Approver. Once you've filled in all the required fields, tap Submit.
You've submitted a Travel Request! To learn more about Mobile, review the FAQ: Mobile.