Receive items quickly without having to be tied down to your computer. The following article outlines how to receive and unreceive items in a Purchase Order via mobile.
1. Launch the Procurify App and tap on the Receive button truck icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. The following page will display open POs. You can tap the top tabs to view Closed and Partially received POs. Locate the PO you wish to receive and tap to open.
3. The following page will display PO details. Tap the Receive all items button at the bottom of the screen if you want to receive all the PO items. At the top of the screen and tap the tabs to view Order items, Packing Slips, and an Audit Log. To receive items, select Order Items. To attach a packing slip, select Packing Slip and click the paper clip icon.
4. The Order items page will display a list of order items. Select the item you'd like to pass or fail. Only order items that have not been previously received or unreceived will be listed as Pending.
5. Pass or fail the item by tapping the empty field and populating the appropriate number of received or unreceived items, and tapping Receive Items. To receive all items select the Max button and Receive Items. If you scroll the top tab of the following page, you'll notice the tabs Packing Slips, Comments, and Audit Logs.
Once all items have been received, the PO will close. You've completed the receiving process! Click here for more information regarding Mobile.