Receive items quickly without having to be tied down to your computer. The following article outlines how to receive and unreceive items in a Purchase Order via mobile.
1. Launch the Procurify App and tap on the Receive button truck icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. The following page will display open PO's. You can tap the top tabs in order to view Closed and Partially received PO's. Locate the PO you wish to receive and tap to open.
3. The following page will display PO details. You can scroll the top of the screen and tap the tabs to view Order items, Packing Slips and an Audit Log. To receive items, select Order Items. To attach a packing slip select Packing Slip and click the paper clip icon.
4. The following page will display a list of order items. Select the Order Item you'd like to pass or fail. Order Items that have not been previously received or unreceived will be listed as Pending.
5. Pass or fail the item by tapping the empty field and populating the appropriate number of received or unreceived items and tapping Receive Items. To receive all items select the Max button and Receive Items. If you scroll the top tab of the following page, you'll notice the tabs Packing Slips, Comments and Audit Logs.
Once all items have been received, the PO will close. You've successfully completed the receiving process! Click here for more information regarding Mobile.