The following article outlines how to import new Shipping Addresses into Procurify.
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Shipping Address Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
3. Once done, select SETTINGS→ Import Data
4. Select IMPORT CSV beside Shipping Addresses
5. Select BROWSE & UPLOAD CSV
6. Select IMPORT
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Shipping Addresses → and select DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE.
- Only Superusers are able to import new locations
- Import Data into Procurify