The following article outlines how to submit a recurring spend request for a subscription or contract.
1. Select the REQUEST tab, within the left sidebar, and select ORDER.
2. Select the yellow + REQUEST ORDER button.
3. On the new page, select the appropriate LOCATION, DEPARTMENT, and DATE REQUIRED.
4. To add the recurring spend item to the Request select +ADD NEW ITEM.
5. Fill out the required fields such as Product Name, Account Code, Preferred Vendor.
6. Select the RECURRING button.
7. Select a STARTING DATE for the recurring spend. For the REPEATING field, select either Monthly or Yearly. This field represents whether payments are applied Monthly or Annually.
8. Input in the FOR fields, the number of years or months the payment or contract is valid.
9. Input a MONTHLY PRICE and select the applicable CURRENCY.
10. Review to ensure the details are accurate, and select ADD ORDER ITEM.
11. Ensure the appropriate NEXT APPROVER is selected.
12. Click SUBMIT REQUEST.
Success! You've submitted a recurring spend request.
- If approved, recurring spending will impact the budgets based on each payment date, and not be applied as a one-time lump sum.