- You can use Auto Run if you want to automate your PO, ITEM RECEIPTS sync! It means, that you don’t have to manually click on UPDATE SELECTED at a certain time in your day or week. To maintain Auto Runs, the computer you are running the webconnector and Quickbooks must be turned on at all times (and not logged out, or sleeping, or hibernating
- Select the check box under Auto Run for the data you want to automatically sync
- Under every_min section, enter the frequency of minutes you would like the webconnector to update the data. As per above, the sync will run every 15 minutes.
- And that’s it! You can always uncheck the Auto Run, to revert it back to manual sync.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to the sync schedule if I turn off the host machine where QuickBooks Desktop web connector is?
We rely on the Quickbooks Web Connector application installed on the computer hosting the QuickBooks Desktop application. If the application/computer is turned off, nothing will be synced. Syncs resume when the Quickbooks Web Connector is launched in the boot sequence
- Auto runs can be run from different devices at the same time
- QuickBooks Desktop Troubleshooting Guide