What happens if I edit or delete a Purchase Order in Procurify?
Whenever a new item is received, edited, or deleted against a Purchase Order in Procurify, the Item Receipts will sync over to NetSuite at the specified interval.
What Vendor Information syncs to Procurify?
Name, address, primary contact name, email phone, fax, website, payment terms and comment/memo.
What Account Code types are not accommodated by the integration?
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Account Code types
What is the purpose of creating items for misc costs in the initial configuration?
Each of these four cost types debit on an eventual vendor bill. Once a PO comes over with any or all of these costs on it, the integration will represent them on the NetSuite PO via these items. Click here to learn more.
How fast will new Vendors & Account Codes sync from NetSuite to Procurify?
Instantaneous upon saving as a single event and user selects 'save and execute.' Or based on a set schedule.
What happens when Account Codes sync with more than two tiers?
Account Codes that have more than two levels that sync will sync as level two sub codes.
What time should we schedule for Purchase Order item receipt sync?
12am is recommended. If you choose a time such as 6pm, the sync will start at 6pm and run till midnight and then stop the next day at 6pm.
How to locate Procurify Purchase Orders in NetSuite
If you're logged in as Admin, go to Transactions → Purchases → Purchase Orders → List
Where can I find item receipts in a NetSuite Purchase Order?
- List: Transactions → Purchases Receive Orders → List
- Detail: PO Detail → Related Records → Receipts and Bills
Why has a Purchase Order failed the sync to NetSuite due to account code reasons?
- The account code has not synced from NetSuite
- The account code doesn't exist in NetSuite
- The parent account code of this sub code is not synced
- This is a parent account code and summary flag feature is turned on in NetSuite
Why has a Purchase Order failed the sync to NetSuite due to vendor reasons?
- The vendor has not synced from NetSuite
- This vendor doesn't exist in NetSuite
- This vendor is not assigned to the subsidiary that is allocated to this PO
- The currency selected for this PO is not an allowable currency under this vendor
Why has a PO failed the sync to NetSuite due to custom field reasons?
- This custom field option does not exist in NetSuite
- This custom field option is not assigned under the allocated Purchase Order subsidiary within NetSuite
What happens if I update Vendor & or Account Codes?
Any relevant information updated in NetSuite in regards to Vendors & Account Codes will sync through to Procurify. Note that if you change the Vendor name or account number, the integration will create a new entry instead of updating the original.
How can we update standard or custom segments? E.g locations, departments, classes, projects, custom fields.
These segments will need to be manually set up in both Procurify and NetSuite as the integration does not include direct syncing of these fields.
How can I ensure Procurify PO numbers are visible and searchable in NetSuite?
You need to turn on auto-numbering override in NS and the configuration instructions are listed in the user manual guide. If you go to Setup → Company → Auto-Generated Numbers, go to the document numbers tab and find the purchase order. Check off the allow override. Once you've completed these steps, future Procurify syncs will come over with the PF number.