The following article outlines how to connect Procurify to QuickBooks Online to Sync Bills. The initial connection should be set up by your QuickBooks Online administrator. The user will need access to Integration permissions in Settings. To learn more about QuickBooks Online integration, click here. Please note that the QuickBooks Online sync is sensitive to Vendors with different formatting of spaces and punctuation.
- Click on the Settings gear at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- In the Tools section, click Integrations.
- Click the Set Up button below QuickBooks Online.
- Continue to QuickBooks Online and enter your account credentials. Authorize the connection by clicking the Connect button. You've connected your QuickBooks Online account to Procurify!
- Beside the question, are you using a US based QuickBooks Online account? The toggle is default set to Yes. If you're not connected to a US based online account, toggle the field to No.
- To sync Custom Fields, select the appropriate fields from the Field Mapping section. Once you've chosen the fields, select Save.
- Ensure that your account number are enabled in QuickBooks Online by completing the following steps: Settings → Account & Settings → Advanced → Chart of Accounts → Enable Account Numbers
- The Account Code and Vendors from Procurify must exactly match the data QuickBooks Online to ensure a successful sync. Account Code refers to the number and not the description. Ensure the naming conventions are the same regarding the upper or lower case, special characters, and spacing.
- If using sub-classes, the field value in Procurify must match the sub-class name only, which is anything after the last ":" when viewing your Class List report in QuickBooks Online. For example, the class PF LLC: 01 Sales should be entered as 01 Sales in Procurify.
- A QuickBooks Online Administrator must set up the integration.
You have successfully installed QuickBooks Online! Click here to learn about QuickBooks Online Field Mapping. Learn how to Sync Bills from Procurify to QuickBooks Online. For more information on the QuickBooks Online integration, click here.