The following article outlines how to connect Procurify to QuickBooks Online in order to Sync Bills. The Procurify champion or administrator must set up the initial connection to QuickBooks Online. The user will need access to Integration permissions in Settings. To learn more about QuickBooks Online integration click here.
- Click on the Settings gear at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- In the Tools section, click Integrations.
- On the line that shows QuickBooks Online, click the Setup button.
- A new page will open, click on the button Connect to QuickBooks.
- Continue to QuickBooks Online and enter your account credentials. Authorize the connection by clicking the Connect button.
- Select the appropriate company from the drop-down menu Search for a company
- Select Next and Connect. You've connected your QuickBooks Online account to Procurify!
The following page will appear:
8. To sync Custom Fields, select the appropriate fields from the Field Mapping section.
9. Once you've chosen the fields, select Save.
- The Account Code number from Procurify must match the Account Code number in QuickBooks Online, not the Account Code description. Ensure Vendors and Class in both Procurify and QuickBooks Online are exactly the same to ensure successful sync.
- If using sub-classes, the field value in Procurify must match the sub-class name only, which is anything after the last ":" when viewing your Class List report in QBO. For example, the class PF LLC: 01 Sales should be entered as 01 Sales in Procurify.
You have successfully installed QuickBooks Online! Click here to learn about QuickBooks Online Field Mapping. Learn how to Sync Bills from Procurify to QuickBooks Online. For more information on the QuickBooks Online integration, click here.