The following article outlines how to import Budget data into your Procurify account. The template provided in the following article is only for uploading a new Budget that will commence immediately after import. Account Codes must be added or imported to Procurify before Budgets can be imported. If you would like to Scheduled a Budget that is set to start at a specified future date, review Planned or Scheduled Budgets. Due to customization, Location and Department may have unique labelling. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Budget Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Import Data
5. Select Import CSV next to Budgets
6. Upload the file from your computer and Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?
- Start Date and End Date fields are required only if the Budget field is filled.
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Budgets → and select Download Template.
- Import Error: Ensure this value is greater than or equal to 0