This tutorial outlines how to import budget data into your Procurify account. The template provided in the following article is only for uploading a brand new budget or updating current active budgets. If you would like to make changes to future budgets (budgets that happen after current budget ends, or budgets that have not started yet) review Planned Budgets
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Budget Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Import Data
5. Select Import CSV next to Budgets
6. Upload the file from your computer and Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Budgets → and select Download Template.
- For a detailed overview of updating budgets using the import tool, click here.
- Import Data into Procurify