The following article is step 6 in connecting NetSuite to Procurify for the PO/Item Receipt Integration.
The following steps outline how to automate inbound data flows for Purchase Orders (POs) and Receive Logs from Procurify to NetSuite.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configuration and select Configurations
2. On the Procurify Configurations page, Select Settings next to the appropriate domain
3. Click the tab Inbound Data Flows and select Schedule/Execute under the Action column for either Purchase Order or Item Receipt Lines.
4. Select Edit
5. Update the Status drop-down on the right hand side from Not Scheduled to Scheduled to automate your sync. If you'd prefer to sync your data manually, set the Status drop-down to Not Scheduled.
6. Select the checkbox titled Deployed on the left hand side of the screen
7. At the bottom of the screen, update the Schedule to match your desired timeline. Select either Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Enter a Start Date and select Save. If you wish to update the sync manually, select Single Event and Save.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 to schedule an inbound data flow for Item Receipt Lines.
You have successfully setup the NetSuite integration! To view related articles and access the FAQ, click here.
- The Active checkbox allows you to turn off the sync between NetSuite and Procurify.
- As dictated by NetSuite, both Inbound and Outbound schedules will NOT run as scheduled in the NetSuite sandbox. Any inbound syncs will have to be run manually and any outbound syncs will either be run when you save the account/vendor/payment term record in NetSuite or if you run the sync manually.
- For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
- If you do not see the Procurify Tab in NetSuite, click here.