Outbound Data Flow Requirements
- The following article outlines how to automate outbound data flows for Vendors and Accounts to Procurify on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- After setting up the Procurify Bundle in Step 1, a new tab entitled Procurify will appear within the top-most NetSuite menu. If you do not see the tab, click here.
- For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configurations and select Configuration
2. On the Procurify Configurations page, select Settings next to the appropriate domain
3. Click the tab Outbound Data Flows and select Schedule/Execute under the Action column for either he Account or Vendor.
4. Select Edit
5. Update the Status drop-down on the right-hand side from Not Scheduled to Scheduled to automate your sync. If you'd prefer to sync your data manually, set the Status drop-down to Not Scheduled.
6. Select the checkbox titled Deployed on the left-hand side of the screen
7. At the bottom of the screen, update the Schedule to match your desired timeline. Select either Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Enter a Start Date and select Save. If you wish to update the sync manually, select Single Event and Save.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 to schedule an outbound data flow for Vendors.
After configuring outbound data flows, continue the setup process by Configuring Inbound Data Flows.