- Having to approve twice
- Double approvals
- I'm having to approve the same order twice
- Procurify Web
- Procurify Mobile
- To check out other possible solutions feel free to look within the Procurify Community. If you are still running into the same issue after completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.
An approval routings department (condition) has been set to ANY.
What does this mean?
-When a department (condition) in an approval routing is set to ANY, it means that any orders made regardless of the department selected on the order matches the approval routings conditions and will loop/trigger in that routing.
When each routing has a specific department attached to it, it is filtering the orders made with the matching conditions.
- Location Green & Department Green are selected for a new order.
- Approval Routing Green is set to Department Green
- Approval Routing Blue is set to Department ANY
Even though Location & Department Green is selected on the order, Approval Routing Blue matches the same conditions as Green because it doesn't have a specified department, it's department (trigger) is any, meaning any/all orders will go through Approval routing Blue as well as Green.
- Find the Approvers name who is double approving
- Head into Settings and select Manage Approval Routing
- Locate the Approver by selecting
- Select the Approves name from the drop-down
- Click each routing to see if the department condition is ANY
- On the Routing that has the department set to ANY, click the button
- Select the intended department from the drop-down