- Delete a Bill
- Revert Bill to Draft
- Deleting a Bill
- Putting Bills back to Draft
In order to delete a Bill, it will need to be reverted back into a Draft state.
- Head into the Accounts Payable Tab
- Select Manage Bills
- Find the intended Bill you wish to modify
- Open the Bill and select the button ( The Bill will be put back into Draft)
- Once in Draft, near the top right corner, select the button
- Click the to delete the Bill Permanently.
- Once a Bill is deleted it cannot be undone.
- You can edit Bills once in the draft & submit again as needed
- If your Bill is already in Draft, Proceed from Step 5 and continue