- Adding New Users into Domain
- Creating New Users
- New Users adding roles
- New Users adding Permissions
- Procurify Web
- You will need access to Settings in order to add a user to the system.
- To Create a password for the user to sign in with, toggle the "Send Invitation" option to OFF
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Head into Settings
- Select Manage Users
- Click the option
- Fill in the user's name and email address.
- Toggle to the user's Roles &Permissions by clicking
- Select from one of the roles provided, or select one and click "Customize Role" to add more/less to the users Roles & Permissions
- Assign Locations to the user by clicking
- Click the checkboxes for all locations the user should have access to( Procurement Roles may need a department assigned, depending on your domains set-up)
- Click Assign Locations to Save the information to the user
With all steps completed the user should now have Roles & Permissions added and can now begin to use the system.
Things to Note:
- If the user has been given an Approver role, you will need to add them to an Approval Routing. See How to Add a new User to the Approval Routing
- The Invitation emails may hide in the Spam, junk or phishing folder, please ensure you check each section of your email for the inviation .