- Assign Catalog Permissions by user
- Assign Catalog Permission by Department
- Filter Catalog items by User
- Filter Catalog items by Department
The following article outlines how to setup Catalog Permissions by Department. Only users under the tagged department will be able to see the Catalog item.
- Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Catalog Item Access
- Ensure the Catalog Permissions toggle is on
- Notice the tabs Users and Departments. Select the appropriate tab
- Assign departments by selecting the check-boxes
- Once all users or departments have been assigned, click the icon
- How to add Department tag to Catalog Items
- You must have Superuser access to assign catalog permissions.
- When you make changes from here, they take effect right away.