- Assign Catalog Permissions by user
- Assign Catalog Permission by Department
- Filter Catalog items by User
- Filter Catalog items by Department
The following article outlines how to setup Catalog Permissions by Department. Only users under the tagged department will be able to see the Catalog item.
- Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Catalog Item Access
- Ensure the Catalog Permissions toggle is on
- Note the tabs Users and Departments. Select the appropriate tab
- Adding Users to Departments - Click Here to view visual instructions
a) Type or select the users name from the left panel
b) Select the departments they need access to on the right by clinking the checkboxes.
- Adding Departments to Users- Click here to view visual instructions
a) Select the department option
b)Click the department you wish to add users to on the left panel.
c) Select the users that need access to the department by clicking the checkboxes.
- How to add Department tag to Catalog Items
- You must have Superuser access to assign catalog permissions.
- When you make changes from here, they take effect right away.