- Ability to make Live orders with Amazon Punchout
- Disabling Test Mode on Amazon Punchout
- Activating Amazon Punchout
- Amazon Punchout Set-Up guide
Enabling Live orders to be made on Amazon Punchout will require you to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout Settings
1) In Amazon, select Business Settings
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and see System Integrations
3) Select Purchasing System
4) Click Edit next to the Test Mode Status (see picture above)
5) Change to Active and save
- You will need Admin access and credentials to make adjustments within Amazon Business Settings.
- For more information on the Amazon Integration, click here.