- To assign Roles to users within Amazon Business
- The ability for users to make Punchout Orders
- Amazon Punchout user Set-Up
Requisitioner & Punchout User(s): all Punchout users must be assigned the role of "Requisitioner & PunchOut User". The steps below will help guide you to assign those roles to the user(s):
1) On your Amazon Business account, click the menu option and select Business Settings
2) Under Members select the option People.
3) This is where you can view a list of all the users added to the Amazon Business Account.
4) Beside each of the users, you will see Action with a down-facing arrow, click the arrow.
5) Click Edit Role, here you can select the checkboxes for Requisitioner & PunchOut user.
6) Update & Save roles
- You will need Admin access and credentials to make adjustments within Amazon Business Settings
- For more information on the Amazon Integration, click here.