- Why is an order showing as Orange?
- Why is the PO showing as Blue?
- Why is the Bill showing as Blue?
- Why is the Bill showing as Green?
- What do the colors represent?
ORANGE - If an order/bill/PO is showing up as orange, this means it in Draft/Pending and has not been submitted for approval. You can edit, add items, and modify it in this state.
BLUE - If the colour is showing up as blue, this means it is Open/Re-opened but has been Approved.
GREEN - This has been approved/submitted.
RED - This has been rejected/denied.