- Why is the Bill showing as Orange?
- Why is the Bill showing as Blue?
- Why is the Bill showing as Green?
- What do the colors on Bills represent?
- Procurify web app
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
ORANGE - If your Bill is showing up as orange, this means the Bill is in Draft/Pending and has not been submitted for approval. You can edit, add items, and modify the Bill in this state.
BLUE - If the Bill is showing up as blue, this means the Bill is pending payment, but it has been approved.
GREEN - The bill has been approved and a Payment has been made. This Bill is completed.