- How can I change a credit card from draft to ready to reconcile?
- Getting credit card ready to reconcile
- Changing credit card status from Draft to Ready to Reconcile
- Procurify web app
- If you notice a Variance amount left over, check for Purchase Orders that may still be left open and not yet completed. The order will need to be Fully Received and Closed in order for it to be "Ready to Reconcile".
- You may also need to check the statement dates if any items are missing from the statement, they may be on the prior one or the upcoming.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Head into Accounts Payable > Credit Card Reconciliation.
Find the credit card you intend to reconcile.
Select the card to start reconciliation.
Select Continue Reconciliation to move to the next page.
Once on this page, Import your credit card statement.
With your statement imported, you can now begin matching. Select Begin Matching.
Match the items from left to right. The items on the left are your Procurify Order Item tied to this credit card, while the items on the right are the charges on your credit card statement.
Once you have completed matching, your "start" & "end" balance match, and there is no variance, you can select the Submit button.
Fill in the Payment Method details.
Submit the Bill for Approval.