- Adding an unbilled item to a pending Bill
- Adding an unbilled item to an open Bill
- Add more unbilled items to a draft Bill
- Incorporating unbilled items into a created Bill
Select Accounts Payable → Manage Bills
Select the Bill to view full details & options.
Once the bill is open, select the + New item button.
Select the unbilled item from the list by selecting the checkbox beside the item.
Select the Add unbilled item to add them to the Bill .
Once you have all the intended Items on your Bill, select Submit.
- The unbilled item list will only show order items from the Vendor the Bill was made for.
- Bills can only contain payable items from one Vendor. It is not possible to have multiple Vendors on one Bill.