- Adding an unbilled item to a pending Bill
- Adding an unbilled item to an open Bill
- Add more unbilled items to a draft Bill
- Incorporating unbilled items into a created Bill
- Procurify web app
- The unbilled item list will only show order items from the Vendor the Bill was made for.
- Bills can only contain payable items from one Vendor. It is not possible to have multiple Vendors on one Bill.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Select Accounts Payable > Bills.
Select the Bill to view full details & options.
Once the bill is open, select the button.
Select the unbilled item(s) from the list by selecting the checkbox beside the item(s).
Select the to add them to the Bill .
Once you have all the intended Items on your Bill ,select .
Please see Tips for more details.