- Can I approve my own Order or Expense Requests?
- Can I Approve My Own Requests?
- Can I Allow/Deny Self-Approval to Only One User?
The self-approval feature allows a user, who has the roles of requester and approver, to both request and approve orders or expenses, from the same Location and Department.
- Self-approval is enabled by default but can be disabled by having your Superuser a Procurify Representative.
- It is not possible to limit self-approval to specific users. It is a global domain setting that, once enabled, will be applied to all users.
Warning! Self-approval does not work if a domain has multiple approval routing sequences enabled.
Only a requester who is also an approver and is assigned to the specific approval group status can self-approve. It is a common misconception that requesters can self-approve up to a specified dollar amount.