- Forgot Password link not sending the Reset Password email.
- Procurify web app.
- To check out other possible solutions feel free to look within the Procurify Community. If you are still running into the same issue after completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.
- Emails from Procurify was marked as Junk/Spam.
- Email entered is incorrect.
- Emails from Procurify are filtered by your company's domain.
Emails from Procurify was marked as Junk/Spam. Please check your "Junk/Spam" folder. Once you find the Reset Password email, mark it as Not Junk/Spam.
Email entered is incorrect. Procurify won't tell you if the email you entered exists (except if your email is linked to SSO or deactivated). Please make sure to type the email address registered in your Procurify account. If you're not sure what it is, please reach out your admin or superuser.
Emails from Procurify are filtered/blocked by your company's domain. If the email is not in your Junk/Spam folder and you're sure the email address is correct, we recommend that you reach out to your IT team. Have them check and find out what settings on your server may cause a block of emails, or if there is a limiter for your email system.