- Unable to delete/remove a user in an Approval Routing or update the Approval Routing
The user still has Pending Orders and Expenses that need to be dealt with.
Advise the person you are trying to remove from the Approval Group that they need to clear their approval queue.
If the user is no longer present, please use Approval Delegation to have the pending requests sent to another person.
- Go to Settings → Manage Users.
- Find and select the delegator's name.
- Go to the Approver Settings tab.
- Select the Delegate button.
- Select the Assign To field and select a name from the drop-down.
- Select the optional Expected Return Date and leave a Message.
- Select Submit.
Once all of the items have been cleared, you can remove the person from the Approval Routing.