- Unable to delete/remove a user in an Approval Routing or update the Approval Routing
The user still has Pending Orders and Expenses that need to be dealt with.
Advise the person you are trying to remove from the Approval Group, that they need to clear their approval queue.
If the user is no longer present, please use Approval Delegation to have the pending requests sent to another person. You can following the steps:
- Go to Settings → Manage Users.
- Find and select the delegator's name.
- Go to the Approver Settings tab.
- Select the Delegate button.
- Toggle the switch from OFF to ON to Move the users Currently Pending Approval requests
- Select the user you wish to Delegate to
- Submit your changes
Once all of the items have been cleared you will be able to remove the person from the Approval Routing.