- How can I track my Amazon Orders?
- What can I do to make sure I get everything from Amazon?
- What can I do to track my Amazon PunchOut order?
Tracking your Amazon Punchout order is not possible within Procurify. Procurify lets you place and records your order from Amazon but the actual tracking will have to be from your Amazon Accounts.
- Go Amazon.com
Navigate to your Account
Under your name, select Your Orders
Filter and select the orders you need to track
- You will not be able to track your packages under your orders while in test mode. Find your test orders in Amazon under Settings → Purchasing System → Purchase Orders
- Track your Amazon package (External Link)
- Contact Amazon Support if your orders are not processed correctly
- For more information on the Amazon PunchOutIntegration, click here.