- I can't see any option to change the item's currency when I revise the PO. How do I do it?
- Why is there no way to change the currency of a Purchase Order when I can change other fields?
- Procurify web app
- If you would like some clarification regarding the answer below, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. We promise we don't bite!
If there's a mistake with the currency of an approved order, the PO must be canceled and a new Purchase Order should be created.
There are only two instances when a currency can be updated:
- by the Requester: while the order is still pending approval.
- by the Approver: before approving the order.
It is assumed that all orders are carefully reviewed during the approval stage. Therefore, only certain fields may be updated during the purchasing process.
Once the Purchase Order is canceled, reject the orders from Procurement and have the Requester resubmit the same order with the correct currency.