- I can't see any option to change the item's currency when I revise the PO. How do I do it?
- Why is there no way to change the currency of a Purchase Order when I can change other fields?
If there's a mistake with the currency of an approved order, the PO must be canceled and a new Purchase Order should be created.
There are only two instances when a currency can be updated:
- by the Requester: while the order is still pending approval.
- by the Approver: before approving the order.
It is assumed that all orders are carefully reviewed during the approval stage. Therefore, only certain fields may be updated during the purchasing process.
Once the Purchase Order is canceled, reject the orders from Procurement and have the Requester resubmit the same order with the correct currency.
- FAQ: Currency
- The line item currency may not match the currency listed at the bottom of the Request for Order (RFO). The currency at the bottom of the RFO will reflect the base currency. Items throughout the Procurify process will maintain their originally assigned currency, not the base currency. How to update Base Currency