- An unspecified error occurs when importing Request Items via CSV format.
- Procurify web app
- Make sure to always download a fresh import template, as the details may have changed.
- To check out other possible solutions feel free to look within the Procurify Community. If you are still running into the same issue after completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.
- Account code(s) doesn't match the Location and/or Department.
- Incorrect Account Code names.
- Going over the character limit.
- Special characters.
Account code(s) doesn't match the location and/or department. Make sure that the account code(s) in your spreadsheet are assigned to the Location and/or Department you selected.
Incorrect account code names. You only need to get the actual code and not its description. If you manually select the account code from the order form, you'll see both the code and the description. For example, when you see "14344 - Marketing" - the code is 14344, and Marketing is the name.
Going over the character limit. Each field has a limit of 225 characters (except the SKU which has 100).
Special characters. Characters like ™ or µ must be removed.