- Review Account Code allocations on Unbilled Items.
- Update/change account code.
- Procurify web app
- User must have the Accounts Payable > Bills Permission granted in order to complete the steps below.
- Check out How to Split Expense or Order Item Cost Across Multiple Account Codes for info on splitting the cost of an item across multiple Account Codes.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Accounts Payable > Unbilled Items ("Purchase Order" or "Expense").
Find the unbilled item you're looking for.
Select the button beside the item.
Use the pencil icon to adjust the assigned Account Code, or select the Add Account Codes button to allocate the cost to additional Account Codes.
Once done, select Edit Item to confirm your changes.